Features & Benefits
• Innovative design includes longer bowl for increased retention time, resulting in drier solids and finer cut points
• Big bowl Big Volume, high G force available
• Stainless steel bowl, scroll, compartment and cover resist corrosion and provide long service life.
• Tungsten carbide scroll points with wide spacing flights at tapered end create a finer layer of conveyed solids for consistent, uniform separation and maximum solids control efficiency.
• German FAG or Sweden SKF brand bearings
• Electrical Components: SIEMENS/Schneider ATEX or IEC Ex for option.
• Screw pump & centrifugal pump feeding pump option available to meet different application.
KOSUN decanter centrifuge can meet with different requirements of mud treatment under various drilling conditions,that can do sedimentation and separation for particles more than 2 um. After treatment,the mud can achieve ideal viscosity and proportion,rusults in better recycling,high effciency,saving and environment protection.
The series of centrifuge by our company has been developed many years with the continuous improvement and optimization design,which characteristic by good result of seperation and settlement,as well as large quanlity,reliable work,longer life, lower energy consumption,easy maintenance,smooth operation,lower nosies,etc
To ensure that the effective treatment result and long service life ,the important parts adopts high quality stainless steel,forging material,strengthen heat treatment and strict control processing.And on each parts that easily wear take spraying wear-resisting layer and mosaic of hard alloy etc.The overflow of the main drum mouth using adjustable poling board,it can be adjusted anytime according to different sludge treatment .
To meet the requirments of the develpoment of modern drilling engineering,KOSUN developed and equiped with the explosion-proof variable frequency control system which could adjust separation factor and drum rotational speed.By this new technology,make the centrifuge to adapt property changing of mud during the operation process,that make the treatment more effective and perfect.
A VFD (Variable Frequency Drive ) module monitors and control both the main and back electric drives.The operator can manage bowl and scroll speeds via a touchscreen that also displays input from the vairous sensors,including temperature,current,rotational speed and vibration.